Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I CANT STOP LOVING YOU....

Everyday,every moment dat goes by i think of u...my brain tells me to giv up,but my brain says i cant stop loving u...i spend all day dreaming of the moment u would say u feel the same way,as much as i try to pretend,the truth is,i cant stop loving u...i dunno how to stop....i miss everything bout u...i mean i finally meet the right person and she is not available...i m in love wit u but i cant b wit u...u can keep on denying it...u can keep hiding from it...everyday i ask myself y...y do i feel dis way?y cant i stop loving u?i wan u to noe dat u will always have a special place in my heart,i am not trying to make u feel bad or push u further away,i am jux trying to make u understand wat in my heart....i hate arguing wit u,i am not naturally an angry person..our argument was caused from so many things...my insecurities,my lack of self worth,the selfish wan to be the onli one dat makes u smile and toss a sparkle across ur eyes...i noe the blame is mostly mine...i m soli for not taking the time to be patient wit u...to sit and listen and understand the way u feel...i noe dat i will never noe the things ur fren share wit u and u share wit them and therefore ur relationship wit them is of a different importance than urs and mine...i m soli for hurting u and beating u down so often....if anyone show a lack of respect in dis relationship den i suppose it is me who is to blame...i feel like u dunwan to be near wit me...u dunwan to touch me after wat i have said and done towards u...If the ringer were on right now I would know that there was a chance for me to come to your side and say this in person. Anything to let you know that this is me saying I'm sorry, YS, I'm so, so sorry. If you could ever forgive me it would not go unappreciated, if not then it will not go misunderstood.This is all I can say, and if you ask me to, I will say no more ever again to you.I just wish you to know that my selfish will has broken, my barriers have fallen, and my love for you has come into full view. I never want to have us turn and go away.... I love you with all my heart ... and I will always love you, T.Y.S

No comments:

Post a Comment