Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Be In My Heart..

Look, dat Tuesday night was one of the worst nights we've ever had, and i jux wan u to know that no matter wat happens,i will never stop loving u. I know i said some stuff that i reeli regret, n i try my best to do right by u,n i will continue to do so.I just can't let u slip away from me like that. I love you, and i hope u can forgive me for all my faults...u are everything,i swear to God i wan u in my life.I love u more and more wit each day passing n it eases me to know as tomolow approaches,that i will love u more than yesterday and tomolow will be more then today.My love for u cannot be measured by words alone as love does express my true feelings for u.U and onli u hav given me so much hope and hav made me realize how much i wan you!U show the true meaning of how a man should treat a woman.The years will be a test,but ntg will keep me from loving u,or from being by ur side.I love u more than u could even know,u are my world.I just wan to let u know how much i love all that u are and will be.U are truly my love,my soul mate,and my best friend.Right now u live far away from me and i reeli mean it killing me,i dunwan to lose u to anyone else or anything that anyone wan to say about u.I wan u to know i love u from the deepest part of my heart.I m always so lost for words when it comes to u,i jux wish there was another way that we could be together.I wan u n always will and there is ntg dat will ever change the way my feel about you...U will always be in my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment